The Airline Transport Pilot certificate is the highest-grade certificate issued by the FAA. An ATP may pilot paid flights and FAA Airline regulations require ATP for captains of passenger flights.
To qualify you must…
- Be competent in English
- Be a commercial Pilot with Instrument Rating
- At least 1,200 hours of total time as a pilot
- With 500 hours of CROSS-COUNTRY flight time
- With 200 hours in helicopters.
- With 100 hours of NIGHT flight time of which 15 hours are in helicopters
- And 75 hours of instrument flight time, or 50 flight + 25 simulator
At Capitol Helicopters, we will advise a custom program to help you achieve all necessary upgrades to Helicopter ATP certification.
Call us today at 916-277-8426